Best time to go to Morogoro Average weather of Morogoro, Tanzania
Discover the best time to go to Morogoro in Tanzania from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Morogoro?
When is the best time to go to Morogoro? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Morogoro are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Morogoro a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Morogoro in january|
|tolerable weather||Morogoro in february|
|tolerable weather||Morogoro in march|
|tolerable weather||Morogoro in april|
|good weather||Morogoro in may|
|good weather||Morogoro in june|
|good weather||Morogoro in july|
|good weather||Morogoro in august|
|perfect weather||Morogoro in september|
|good weather||Morogoro in october|
|tolerable weather||Morogoro in november|
|tolerable weather||Morogoro in december|
Weather and climate in Morogoro
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in january and, in january, 26 days of rain are expected.
- In february the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in february about 7.5in.
- From march to april the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 7in each month.
- Between the months of may and august the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 32% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 65% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 8.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Morogoro
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Morogoro: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tanzania
Morogoro appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tanzania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.