Best time to go to Sumbawanga Average weather of Sumbawanga, Tanzania
Get the best time to visit Sumbawanga in Tanzania from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Sumbawanga?
When is the best time to go to Sumbawanga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sumbawanga are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are August, September, October and November
- Sumbawanga has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Sumbawanga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Sumbawanga in january|
|tolerable weather||Sumbawanga in february|
|tolerable weather||Sumbawanga in march|
|tolerable weather||Sumbawanga in april|
|good weather||Sumbawanga in may|
|perfect weather||Sumbawanga in june|
|perfect weather||Sumbawanga in july|
|perfect weather||Sumbawanga in august|
|perfect weather||Sumbawanga in september|
|good weather||Sumbawanga in october|
|tolerable weather||Sumbawanga in november|
|tolerable weather||Sumbawanga in december|
Weather and climate in Sumbawanga
- Between the months of january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 74°F and, in february, 25 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 83°F and, in march, 29 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 76% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains in may about 1.3in.
- Between june and september the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 4% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 27% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 6.8in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sumbawanga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sumbawanga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tanzania
Sumbawanga appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tanzania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.