Best time to go to Kigoma Average weather of Kigoma, Tanzania
Discover the best time to visit Kigoma in Tanzania from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Kigoma?
When is the best time to go to Kigoma? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kigoma are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- Kigoma has dry periods in July and August
- The rainiest months are March and April
Annual weather in Kigoma
For full information about the climate and weather in Kigoma a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Kigoma in january|
|February||72°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Kigoma in february|
|March||72°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Kigoma in march|
|April||72°F/77°F||bad weather||Kigoma in april|
|May||72°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Kigoma in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Kigoma in june|
|July||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Kigoma in july|
|August||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Kigoma in august|
|September||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Kigoma in september|
|October||74°F/81°F||good weather||Kigoma in october|
|November||74°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Kigoma in november|
|December||72°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Kigoma in december|
Weather and climate in Kigoma
- In the month of january the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 77°F and you can expect to have 10.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to may the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 11.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains in december about 12in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kigoma
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kigoma: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kigoma
Find out when Kigoma has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kigoma
- Very low season in Kigoma
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April and May.
- Low season in Kigoma
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, June and November.
- High season in Kigoma
The number of visitors to Kigoma is high in: September and October.
- Peek season in Kigoma
The largest number of tourists visiting Kigoma is during: July, August and December.