Best time to go to East London Average weather of East London, South Africa
Discover the most favorable time to visit East London in South Africa from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to East London?
When is the best time to go to East London? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in East London
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in East London a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/79°F||good weather||East London in january|
|February||72°F/79°F||good weather||East London in february|
|March||72°F/79°F||good weather||East London in march|
|April||67°F/76°F||good weather||East London in april|
|May||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||East London in may|
|June||61°F/72°F||perfect weather||East London in june|
|July||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||East London in july|
|August||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||East London in august|
|September||63°F/72°F||good weather||East London in september|
|October||65°F/72°F||good weather||East London in october|
|November||67°F/74°F||good weather||East London in november|
|December||68°F/76°F||good weather||East London in december|
Weather and climate in East London
- From january to april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains in april about 1.7in.
- In may the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- Between the months of june and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in december about 1.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in East London
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of East London: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.