Best time to go to Flic en Flac Average weather of Flic en Flac, Mauritius
Get the most favorable time to go to Flic en Flac in Mauritius from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Flic en Flac?
When is the best time to go to Flic en Flac? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Flic en Flac are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
Annual weather in Flic en Flac
For full information about the climate and weather in Flic en Flac a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Flic en Flac in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Flic en Flac in february|
|March||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Flic en Flac in march|
|April||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Flic en Flac in april|
|May||76°F/81°F||good weather||Flic en Flac in may|
|June||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Flic en Flac in june|
|July||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Flic en Flac in july|
|August||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Flic en Flac in august|
|September||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Flic en Flac in september|
|October||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Flic en Flac in october|
|November||76°F/81°F||good weather||Flic en Flac in november|
|December||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Flic en Flac in december|
Weather and climate in Flic en Flac
- Between the months of january and april the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains in april about 4.8in.
- Between the months of may and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 4.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Flic en Flac
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Flic en Flac: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Flic en Flac
Find out when Flic en Flac has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Flic en Flac
- Very low season in Flic en Flac
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May and June.
- Low season in Flic en Flac
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March and April.
- High season in Flic en Flac
The number of visitors to Flic en Flac is high in: January, July and September.
- Peak season in Flic en Flac
The largest number of tourists visiting Flic en Flac is during: August, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Flic en Flac month by month
Best time for low prices in Flic en Flac
Average prices of hotels in Flic en Flac month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Flic en Flac. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Flic en Flac
On average, it costs $ 17 per day to hire a car in Flic en Flac. This price varies by $ 1.2 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 16 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in november is $ 17.