Best time to go to Ngaoundéré Average weather of Ngaoundéré, Cameroon
Find the most favorable time to go to Ngaoundéré in Cameroon from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Ngaoundéré?
When is the best time to go to Ngaoundéré? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ngaoundéré are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and April
- Ngaoundéré has dry periods in January, February, November and December
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Ngaoundéré a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Ngaoundéré in january|
|perfect weather||Ngaoundéré in february|
|perfect weather||Ngaoundéré in march|
|good weather||Ngaoundéré in april|
|tolerable weather||Ngaoundéré in may|
|tolerable weather||Ngaoundéré in june|
|tolerable weather||Ngaoundéré in july|
|bad weather||Ngaoundéré in august|
|tolerable weather||Ngaoundéré in september|
|tolerable weather||Ngaoundéré in october|
|perfect weather||Ngaoundéré in november|
|perfect weather||Ngaoundéré in december|
Weather and climate in Ngaoundéré
- From january to march the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in may about 6.1in.
- Between june and september the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains in september about 9.8in.
- In october the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F.
- From november to december the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ngaoundéré
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ngaoundéré: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cameroon
Ngaoundéré appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cameroon appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.