Best time to go to Kumba Average weather of Kumba, Cameroon
Get the perfect time to visit Kumba in Cameroon from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Kumba?
When is the best time to go to Kumba? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kumba are January, February and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are July and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kumba a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kumba in january|
|good weather||Kumba in february|
|tolerable weather||Kumba in march|
|tolerable weather||Kumba in april|
|tolerable weather||Kumba in may|
|tolerable weather||Kumba in june|
|tolerable weather||Kumba in july|
|tolerable weather||Kumba in august|
|tolerable weather||Kumba in september|
|tolerable weather||Kumba in october|
|tolerable weather||Kumba in november|
|good weather||Kumba in december|
Weather and climate in Kumba
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From march to september the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 10.7in each month.
- In october the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 86% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 4.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kumba
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kumba: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cameroon
Kumba appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cameroon appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.