Best time to go to Bamenda Average weather of Bamenda, Cameroon
Discover the most favorable time to visit Bamenda in Cameroon from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Bamenda?
When is the best time to go to Bamenda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bamenda are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Bamenda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Bamenda in january|
|good weather||Bamenda in february|
|good weather||Bamenda in march|
|tolerable weather||Bamenda in april|
|tolerable weather||Bamenda in may|
|tolerable weather||Bamenda in june|
|very bad weather||Bamenda in july|
|very bad weather||Bamenda in august|
|very bad weather||Bamenda in september|
|tolerable weather||Bamenda in october|
|good weather||Bamenda in november|
|perfect weather||Bamenda in december|
Weather and climate in Bamenda
- In january the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in january about 0.6in.
- Between february and march the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 50% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 81% of the time in april.
- Between may and october the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 13.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and, in november, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bamenda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bamenda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Cameroon: get the best price!
Map of Cameroon
Bamenda appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cameroon appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved