Best time to go to Bamenda Average weather of Bamenda, Cameroon
Discover the most favorable time to visit Bamenda in Cameroon from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Bamenda?
When is the best time to go to Bamenda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bamenda are January, February, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- Bamenda has dry periods in January and December
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Bamenda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Bamenda in january|
|perfect weather||Bamenda in february|
|tolerable weather||Bamenda in march|
|tolerable weather||Bamenda in april|
|tolerable weather||Bamenda in may|
|tolerable weather||Bamenda in june|
|bad weather||Bamenda in july|
|bad weather||Bamenda in august|
|bad weather||Bamenda in september|
|tolerable weather||Bamenda in october|
|good weather||Bamenda in november|
|perfect weather||Bamenda in december|
Weather and climate in Bamenda
- In january the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in january about 0.3in.
- Between february and march the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 47% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 79% of the time in april.
- Between may and october the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 9.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and, in november, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bamenda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bamenda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cameroon
Bamenda appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cameroon appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.