Best time to go to Bafoussam Average weather of Bafoussam, Cameroon
Get the perfect time to go to Bafoussam in Cameroon from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bafoussam?
When is the best time to go to Bafoussam? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bafoussam are January, February, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- Bafoussam has dry periods in January and December
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Bafoussam a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Bafoussam in january|
|perfect weather||Bafoussam in february|
|tolerable weather||Bafoussam in march|
|tolerable weather||Bafoussam in april|
|tolerable weather||Bafoussam in may|
|tolerable weather||Bafoussam in june|
|bad weather||Bafoussam in july|
|bad weather||Bafoussam in august|
|tolerable weather||Bafoussam in september|
|tolerable weather||Bafoussam in october|
|good weather||Bafoussam in november|
|perfect weather||Bafoussam in december|
Weather and climate in Bafoussam
- In the month of january the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 4% of the time in january.
- In february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in february, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 3.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and october the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and it rains in october about 7.7in.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 29% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in december about 0.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bafoussam
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bafoussam: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cameroon
Bafoussam appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cameroon appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.