Best time to go to Ouahigouya Average weather of Ouahigouya, Burkina Faso
Get the very best time to go to Ouahigouya in Burkina Faso from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Ouahigouya?
When is the best time to go to Ouahigouya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ouahigouya are January, February, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June and October
- Ouahigouya has dry periods in January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Ouahigouya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Ouahigouya in january|
|good weather||Ouahigouya in february|
|tolerable weather||Ouahigouya in march|
|tolerable weather||Ouahigouya in april|
|tolerable weather||Ouahigouya in may|
|tolerable weather||Ouahigouya in june|
|good weather||Ouahigouya in july|
|good weather||Ouahigouya in august|
|good weather||Ouahigouya in september|
|good weather||Ouahigouya in october|
|good weather||Ouahigouya in november|
|perfect weather||Ouahigouya in december|
Weather and climate in Ouahigouya
- In january the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 104°F and, in january, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In february the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 94°F and it rains in march about 0.3in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 108°F°C.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 112°F.
- From august to november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and it rains about 0in each month.
- In december the climate is very good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 0in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ouahigouya
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ouahigouya: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Burkina Faso
Ouahigouya appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Burkina Faso appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.