Best time to go to Dori Average weather of Dori, Burkina Faso
Discover the very best time to go to Dori in Burkina Faso from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Dori?
When is the best time to go to Dori? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dori are January, February, March, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June and October
- Dori has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Dori a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Dori in january|
|good weather||Dori in february|
|good weather||Dori in march|
|tolerable weather||Dori in april|
|tolerable weather||Dori in may|
|tolerable weather||Dori in june|
|good weather||Dori in july|
|good weather||Dori in august|
|good weather||Dori in september|
|good weather||Dori in october|
|good weather||Dori in november|
|perfect weather||Dori in december|
Weather and climate in Dori
- In the month of january the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 104°F and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of february the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and it rains about 1% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 108°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 3% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 108°F in average and it rains in may about 0.3in.
- Between june and august the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and, in august, 11 days of rain are expected.
- From september to november the climate is good. It is for example 101°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 0in.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 0% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dori
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dori: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Burkina Faso
Dori appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Burkina Faso appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.