Best time to go to Ouagadougou Average weather of Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Find the very best time to visit Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ouagadougou?
When is the best time to go to Ouagadougou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ouagadougou are January, February, July, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- Ouagadougou has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Ouagadougou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Ouagadougou in january|
|good weather||Ouagadougou in february|
|tolerable weather||Ouagadougou in march|
|tolerable weather||Ouagadougou in april|
|tolerable weather||Ouagadougou in may|
|tolerable weather||Ouagadougou in june|
|good weather||Ouagadougou in july|
|tolerable weather||Ouagadougou in august|
|good weather||Ouagadougou in september|
|good weather||Ouagadougou in october|
|good weather||Ouagadougou in november|
|perfect weather||Ouagadougou in december|
Weather and climate in Ouagadougou
- In january the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and it rains about 0in each month.
- In february the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 101°F°C and it rains in february about 0in.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 104°F°C and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 119°F.
- In the month of june the climate is just OK. It is for example 103°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 104°F and, in november, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ouagadougou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ouagadougou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Burkina Faso
Ouagadougou appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Burkina Faso appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.