Best time to go to Boromo Average weather of Boromo, Burkina Faso
Find the most favorable time to visit Boromo in Burkina Faso from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Boromo?
When is the best time to go to Boromo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Boromo are January, February, July, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June and November
- Boromo has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Boromo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Boromo in january|
|good weather||Boromo in february|
|tolerable weather||Boromo in march|
|tolerable weather||Boromo in april|
|tolerable weather||Boromo in may|
|tolerable weather||Boromo in june|
|good weather||Boromo in july|
|tolerable weather||Boromo in august|
|good weather||Boromo in september|
|good weather||Boromo in october|
|good weather||Boromo in november|
|perfect weather||Boromo in december|
Weather and climate in Boromo
- In january the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 97°F and it rains about 1% of the time in january.
- In february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 112°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- From march to june the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 103°F°C and it rains in june about 1.4in.
- In july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 95°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of august the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 5.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 39% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 99°F in average and it rains in november about 0in.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 103°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Boromo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Boromo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Burkina Faso
Boromo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Burkina Faso appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.