Best time to go to Dédougou Average weather of Dédougou, Burkina Faso
Discover the very best time to visit Dédougou in Burkina Faso from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Dédougou?
When is the best time to go to Dédougou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dédougou are January, February, July, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June and November
- Dédougou has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Dédougou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Dédougou in january|
|good weather||Dédougou in february|
|tolerable weather||Dédougou in march|
|tolerable weather||Dédougou in april|
|tolerable weather||Dédougou in may|
|tolerable weather||Dédougou in june|
|good weather||Dédougou in july|
|tolerable weather||Dédougou in august|
|good weather||Dédougou in september|
|good weather||Dédougou in october|
|good weather||Dédougou in november|
|perfect weather||Dédougou in december|
Weather and climate in Dédougou
- In january the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F.
- In february the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 99°F in average and, in february, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From march to june the climate is okay. It is for example 103°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 21% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of august the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
- In the month of september the climate is favorable. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 99°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains about 1% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 97°F and it rains about 0% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dédougou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dédougou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Burkina Faso
Dédougou appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Burkina Faso appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.