Best time to go to Gaoua Average weather of Gaoua, Burkina Faso
Find the most favorable time to go to Gaoua in Burkina Faso from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Gaoua?
When is the best time to go to Gaoua? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gaoua are January, February, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- Gaoua has dry periods in January, February, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Gaoua a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Gaoua in january|
|good weather||Gaoua in february|
|tolerable weather||Gaoua in march|
|tolerable weather||Gaoua in april|
|tolerable weather||Gaoua in may|
|good weather||Gaoua in june|
|tolerable weather||Gaoua in july|
|tolerable weather||Gaoua in august|
|tolerable weather||Gaoua in september|
|good weather||Gaoua in october|
|good weather||Gaoua in november|
|perfect weather||Gaoua in december|
Weather and climate in Gaoua
- From january to february the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in february about 0.2in.
- Between march and june the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In july the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 3.6in each month.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 4.4in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 0in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gaoua
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gaoua: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Burkina Faso
Gaoua appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Burkina Faso appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.