Best time to go to Viet Tri Average weather of Viet Tri, Vietnam
Find the best time to visit Viet Tri in Vietnam from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Viet Tri?
When is the best time to go to Viet Tri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Viet Tri are October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
Annual weather in Viet Tri
For full information about the climate and weather in Viet Tri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Viet Tri in january|
|February||63°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Viet Tri in february|
|March||68°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Viet Tri in march|
|April||74°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Viet Tri in april|
|May||79°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Viet Tri in may|
|June||81°F/95°F||very bad weather||Viet Tri in june|
|July||81°F/92°F||very bad weather||Viet Tri in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||very bad weather||Viet Tri in august|
|September||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Viet Tri in september|
|October||72°F/85°F||good weather||Viet Tri in october|
|November||67°F/79°F||good weather||Viet Tri in november|
|December||59°F/72°F||good weather||Viet Tri in december|
Weather and climate in Viet Tri
- In the month of january the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 3in each month.
- In the month of february the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 104°F.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains in march about 2.8in.
- In april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
- In may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and you can expect to have 14.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to august the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and, in august, 23 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 17 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Viet Tri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Viet Tri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Viet Tri
Find out when Viet Tri has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Viet Tri
- Very low season in Viet Tri
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June and September.
- Low season in Viet Tri
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, May, July, August and October.
- High season in Viet Tri
The number of visitors to Viet Tri is high in: April and November.
- Peek season in Viet Tri
The largest number of tourists visiting Viet Tri is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Viet Tri month by month
Best time for low prices in Viet Tri
Average prices of hotels in Viet Tri month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Viet Tri. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.