Best time to go to Mai Khao Beach Average weather of Mai Khao Beach, Phuket
Discover the best time to visit Mai Khao Beach in Phuket from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Mai Khao Beach?
When is the best time to go to Mai Khao Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mai Khao Beach are January and February
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Mai Khao Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Mai Khao Beach in january|
|good weather||Mai Khao Beach in february|
|tolerable weather||Mai Khao Beach in march|
|tolerable weather||Mai Khao Beach in april|
|tolerable weather||Mai Khao Beach in may|
|tolerable weather||Mai Khao Beach in june|
|tolerable weather||Mai Khao Beach in july|
|tolerable weather||Mai Khao Beach in august|
|tolerable weather||Mai Khao Beach in september|
|tolerable weather||Mai Khao Beach in october|
|tolerable weather||Mai Khao Beach in november|
|tolerable weather||Mai Khao Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Mai Khao Beach
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From march to may the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains about 76% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains about 61% of the time in june.
- From july to august the climate is not good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 63% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in september about 6.1in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 57% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mai Khao Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mai Khao Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Phuket
Mai Khao Beach appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Phuket appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.