Best time to go to Nai Yang Beach Average weather of Nai Yang Beach, Phuket
Discover the best time to visit Nai Yang Beach in Phuket from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nai Yang Beach?
When is the best time to go to Nai Yang Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nai Yang Beach are January and February
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Nai Yang Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Nai Yang Beach in january|
|good weather||Nai Yang Beach in february|
|tolerable weather||Nai Yang Beach in march|
|tolerable weather||Nai Yang Beach in april|
|tolerable weather||Nai Yang Beach in may|
|tolerable weather||Nai Yang Beach in june|
|tolerable weather||Nai Yang Beach in july|
|tolerable weather||Nai Yang Beach in august|
|tolerable weather||Nai Yang Beach in september|
|tolerable weather||Nai Yang Beach in october|
|tolerable weather||Nai Yang Beach in november|
|tolerable weather||Nai Yang Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Nai Yang Beach
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- Between march and may the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains about 76% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- Between july and august the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in august about 6.5in.
- In september the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 6.1in each month.
- From october to december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and, in december, 18 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nai Yang Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nai Yang Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Phuket
Nai Yang Beach appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Phuket appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.