Best time to go to Chalong Average weather of Chalong, Phuket
Find the best time to visit Chalong in Phuket from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Chalong?
When is the best time to go to Chalong? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chalong are January and February
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Chalong a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Chalong in january|
|good weather||Chalong in february|
|tolerable weather||Chalong in march|
|tolerable weather||Chalong in april|
|tolerable weather||Chalong in may|
|tolerable weather||Chalong in june|
|tolerable weather||Chalong in july|
|tolerable weather||Chalong in august|
|tolerable weather||Chalong in september|
|tolerable weather||Chalong in october|
|tolerable weather||Chalong in november|
|tolerable weather||Chalong in december|
Weather and climate in Chalong
- Between the months of january and february the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- From march to may the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains in may about 6.1in.
- In june the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 6.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is not good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 6.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is very bad. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 21 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chalong
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chalong: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Phuket
Chalong appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Phuket appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.