Best time to go to Samoan Islands for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the best time to visit Samoan Islands from seasonal norms in many locations like Apia or Lotofaga below.
When is the best time to go to Samoan Islands?
When is the best time to go to Samoan Islands? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Samoan Islands, the weather is good across more than 66% of the territory for: March, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months to go to Apia are March, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round in Apia
- The rainiest months in this city are January, February and December
- The cities with the best climate are Apia, Upolu island, Apolima island, Lalomanu Beach, Lotofaga, Manono island, O Le Pupu-Pue National Park and Salelologa, with good weather at least 6 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Apia
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Samoan Islands for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F to 85°F||tolerable weather*|
|February||83°F to 85°F||tolerable weather*|
|March||83°F to 85°F||good weather*|
|April||83°F to 85°F||tolerable weather*|
|July||81°F to 83°F||good weather*|
|September||81°F to 83°F||good weather*|
Best time to travel to Samoan Islands by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Samoan Islands
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Samoan Islands and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Apia, Savai'i island, Upolu island, Pago Pago (American Samoa) and Apolima island, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go in Samoan Islands?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Pago Pago (American Samoa)||85°F||85°F||85°F||85°F||85°F||83°F||83°F||83°F||83°F||83°F||83°F||85°F|
|O Le Pupu-Pue National Park||85°F||85°F||85°F||85°F||85°F||83°F||83°F||83°F||83°F||83°F||85°F||85°F|
very bad weather
About Samoan Islands
What can I do in Samoan Islands?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping