Best time to go to Nūnu'e Average weather of Nūnu'e, Bora-Bora
Discover the perfect time to go to Nūnu'e in Bora-Bora from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Nūnu'e?
When is the best time to go to Nūnu'e? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nūnu'e are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Nūnu'e
For full information about the climate and weather in Nūnu'e a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Nūnu'e in january|
|February||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Nūnu'e in february|
|March||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Nūnu'e in march|
|April||83°F/85°F||good weather||Nūnu'e in april|
|May||81°F/83°F||good weather||Nūnu'e in may|
|June||81°F/83°F||good weather||Nūnu'e in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||good weather||Nūnu'e in july|
|August||79°F/81°F||good weather||Nūnu'e in august|
|September||79°F/81°F||good weather||Nūnu'e in september|
|October||79°F/81°F||good weather||Nūnu'e in october|
|November||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Nūnu'e in november|
|December||83°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Nūnu'e in december|
Weather and climate in Nūnu'e
- Between the months of january and june the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in june about 6.1in.
- In the month of july the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- In august the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and, in august, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 7.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 13.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nūnu'e
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nūnu'e: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nūnu'e
Find out when Nūnu'e has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nūnu'e
- Very low season in Nūnu'e
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, April, November and December.
- Low season in Nūnu'e
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, May, June, August, September and October.
- High season in Nūnu'e
The number of visitors to Nūnu'e is high in: July.
- Peak season in Nūnu'e
The largest number of tourists visiting Nūnu'e is during: January.
Figure: Visitor index for Nūnu'e month by month
Best time for low prices in Nūnu'e
Average prices of hotels in Nūnu'e month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nūnu'e. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Nūnu'e
On average, it costs $ 21 per day to hire a car in Nūnu'e. This price varies by $ 7.2 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 17 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 24.