Best time to go to Utah Average weather of Utah, United States
Discover the most favorable time to go to Utah in United States from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Utah?
When is the best time to go to Utah? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Utah are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Utah
For full information about the climate and weather in Utah a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||18°F/32°F||very bad weather||Utah in january|
|February||23°F/36°F||very bad weather||Utah in february|
|March||32°F/45°F||very bad weather||Utah in march|
|April||38°F/54°F||very bad weather||Utah in april|
|May||49°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Utah in may|
|June||59°F/79°F||perfect weather||Utah in june|
|July||67°F/83°F||good weather||Utah in july|
|August||65°F/81°F||good weather||Utah in august|
|September||58°F/74°F||perfect weather||Utah in september|
|October||41°F/58°F||very bad weather||Utah in october|
|November||29°F/45°F||very bad weather||Utah in november|
|December||20°F/32°F||very bad weather||Utah in december|
Weather and climate in Utah
- Between january and april the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 54°F.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains in september about 2.1in.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains about 8% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 29°F in average and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Utah
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Utah: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Utah
Find out when Utah has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Utah
- Very low season in Utah
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Utah
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October, November and December.
- High season in Utah
The number of visitors to Utah is high in: May.
- Peak season in Utah
The largest number of tourists visiting Utah is during: June, July, August and September.