Best time to go to Zion National Park Average weather of Zion National Park, United States
Discover the best time to visit Zion National Park in United States from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Zion National Park?
When is the best time to go to Zion National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Zion National Park are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Zion National Park
For full information about the climate and weather in Zion National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°F/36°F||very bad weather||Zion National Park in january|
|February||27°F/38°F||very bad weather||Zion National Park in february|
|March||32°F/45°F||very bad weather||Zion National Park in march|
|April||38°F/54°F||very bad weather||Zion National Park in april|
|May||45°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Zion National Park in may|
|June||56°F/76°F||good weather||Zion National Park in june|
|July||63°F/79°F||good weather||Zion National Park in july|
|August||61°F/77°F||good weather||Zion National Park in august|
|September||54°F/72°F||good weather||Zion National Park in september|
|October||43°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Zion National Park in october|
|November||34°F/47°F||very bad weather||Zion National Park in november|
|December||25°F/36°F||very bad weather||Zion National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Zion National Park
- From january to march the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 45°F and it rains in march about 2.6in.
- In the month of april the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In may the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains in may about 2.6in.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 54°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zion National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zion National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Zion National Park
Find out when Zion National Park has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Zion National Park
- Very low season in Zion National Park
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, November and December.
- Low season in Zion National Park
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and April.
- High season in Zion National Park
The number of visitors to Zion National Park is high in: May, June, September and October.
- Peak season in Zion National Park
The largest number of tourists visiting Zion National Park is during: July and August.