Best time to go to Moab Average weather of Moab, United States
Get the most favorable time to visit Moab in United States from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Moab?
When is the best time to go to Moab? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Moab are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Moab
For full information about the climate and weather in Moab a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°F/38°F||very bad weather||Moab in january|
|February||31°F/43°F||very bad weather||Moab in february|
|March||40°F/56°F||very bad weather||Moab in march|
|April||47°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Moab in april|
|May||54°F/74°F||good weather||Moab in may|
|June||65°F/86°F||perfect weather||Moab in june|
|July||74°F/92°F||perfect weather||Moab in july|
|August||72°F/88°F||perfect weather||Moab in august|
|September||65°F/81°F||perfect weather||Moab in september|
|October||50°F/65°F||good weather||Moab in october|
|November||38°F/52°F||very bad weather||Moab in november|
|December||27°F/40°F||very bad weather||Moab in december|
Weather and climate in Moab
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 32°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- From june to september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains in september about 1.2in.
- In october the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 59°F and it rains in december about 1.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Moab
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Moab: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Moab
Find out when Moab has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Moab
- Very low season in Moab
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and December.
- Low season in Moab
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and November.
- High season in Moab
The number of visitors to Moab is high in: April, May, September and October.
- Peak season in Moab
The largest number of tourists visiting Moab is during: June, July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Moab month by month
Best time for low prices in Moab
Average prices of hotels in Moab month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Moab. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.