Best time to go to Bryce Canyon Average weather of Bryce Canyon, United States
Discover the most favorable time to visit Bryce Canyon in United States from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Bryce Canyon?
When is the best time to go to Bryce Canyon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bryce Canyon are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Bryce Canyon has dry periods in June and October
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Bryce Canyon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Bryce Canyon in january|
|very bad weather||Bryce Canyon in february|
|very bad weather||Bryce Canyon in march|
|very bad weather||Bryce Canyon in april|
|good weather||Bryce Canyon in may|
|perfect weather||Bryce Canyon in june|
|good weather||Bryce Canyon in july|
|perfect weather||Bryce Canyon in august|
|perfect weather||Bryce Canyon in september|
|bad weather||Bryce Canyon in october|
|very bad weather||Bryce Canyon in november|
|very bad weather||Bryce Canyon in december|
Weather and climate in Bryce Canyon
- From january to april the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and, in april, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of may the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains in may about 0.6in.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- From july to september the climate is favorable. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- In october the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°F and it rains about 13% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bryce Canyon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bryce Canyon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of United States
Bryce Canyon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United States (USA) appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.