Best time to go to Houston Average weather of Houston, United States
Discover the perfect time to go to Houston in United States from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Houston?
When is the best time to go to Houston? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Houston are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Houston a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Houston in january|
|good weather||Houston in february|
|good weather||Houston in march|
|good weather||Houston in april|
|good weather||Houston in may|
|good weather||Houston in june|
|good weather||Houston in july|
|tolerable weather||Houston in august|
|tolerable weather||Houston in september|
|good weather||Houston in october|
|good weather||Houston in november|
|good weather||Houston in december|
Weather and climate in Houston
- In january the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 79°F and, in january, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and june the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 45% of the time in june.
- From july to august the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 90°F and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Houston
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Houston: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of United States
Houston appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United States (USA) appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.