Best time to go to Dallas Average weather of Dallas, United States
Find the perfect time to go to Dallas in United States from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Dallas?
When is the best time to go to Dallas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dallas are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- May is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Dallas
For full information about the climate and weather in Dallas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Dallas in january|
|February||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Dallas in february|
|March||54°F/70°F||good weather||Dallas in march|
|April||59°F/76°F||good weather||Dallas in april|
|May||67°F/83°F||good weather||Dallas in may|
|June||76°F/94°F||good weather||Dallas in june|
|July||79°F/97°F||good weather||Dallas in july|
|August||79°F/99°F||good weather||Dallas in august|
|September||74°F/90°F||good weather||Dallas in september|
|October||63°F/79°F||good weather||Dallas in october|
|November||54°F/68°F||good weather||Dallas in november|
|December||45°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Dallas in december|
Weather and climate in Dallas
- Between the months of january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and, in february, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and june the climate is good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in june.
- From july to august the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and it rains in august about 5.1in.
- Between september and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains in november about 4in.
- In december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and you can expect to have 4.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dallas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dallas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Dallas
Find out when Dallas has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Dallas
- Very low season in Dallas
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, April, May and June.
- Low season in Dallas
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, July and November.
- High season in Dallas
The number of visitors to Dallas is high in: August and December.
- Peek season in Dallas
The largest number of tourists visiting Dallas is during: September and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Dallas month by month
Best time for low prices in Dallas
Average prices of hotels in Dallas month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Dallas. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Dallas
A return flight between London and Dallas is generally cheaper if you go in may ($ 770 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 394 more for your airline ticket to Dallas if you go in december.
Average price of hiring a car in Dallas
On average, it costs $ 39 per day to hire a car in Dallas. This price varies by $ 15 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 32 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 46.