Best time to go to Galveston Average weather of Galveston, United States
Discover the best time to go to Galveston in United States from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Galveston?
When is the best time to go to Galveston? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Galveston are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- September is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Galveston a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Galveston in january|
|good weather||Galveston in february|
|good weather||Galveston in march|
|good weather||Galveston in april|
|perfect weather||Galveston in may|
|good weather||Galveston in june|
|good weather||Galveston in july|
|tolerable weather||Galveston in august|
|tolerable weather||Galveston in september|
|good weather||Galveston in october|
|good weather||Galveston in november|
|good weather||Galveston in december|
Weather and climate in Galveston
- In the month of january the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 47% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Galveston
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Galveston: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of United States
Galveston appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United States (USA) appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.