Best time to go to Ankara Average weather of Ankara, Turkey
Discover the perfect time to go to Ankara in Turkey from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Ankara?
When is the best time to go to Ankara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ankara are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Ankara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Ankara in january|
|very bad weather||Ankara in february|
|very bad weather||Ankara in march|
|good weather||Ankara in april|
|good weather||Ankara in may|
|good weather||Ankara in june|
|perfect weather||Ankara in july|
|perfect weather||Ankara in august|
|perfect weather||Ankara in september|
|good weather||Ankara in october|
|tolerable weather||Ankara in november|
|very bad weather||Ankara in december|
Weather and climate in Ankara
- Between the months of january and march the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 76°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 28% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- In november the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains in november about 1.1in.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains in december about 1.9in.
Tours and organised trips in Turkey
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ankara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ankara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Turkey: get the best price!
Map of Turkey
Ankara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkey appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved