Best time to go to Zurich Average weather of Zurich, Switzerland
Discover the best time to visit Zurich in Switzerland from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Zurich?
When is the best time to go to Zurich? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Zurich are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Zurich a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Zurich in january|
|very bad weather||Zurich in february|
|very bad weather||Zurich in march|
|tolerable weather||Zurich in april|
|good weather||Zurich in may|
|good weather||Zurich in june|
|good weather||Zurich in july|
|good weather||Zurich in august|
|good weather||Zurich in september|
|tolerable weather||Zurich in october|
|bad weather||Zurich in november|
|very bad weather||Zurich in december|
Weather and climate in Zurich
- Between january and march the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 52°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to september the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 3.4in.
- In december the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 41°F°C and, in december, 18 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Zurich
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Zurich: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Switzerland: get the best price!
Map of Switzerland
Zurich appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Switzerland
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved