Best time to go to Zermatt Average weather of Zermatt, Switzerland
Find the perfect time to visit Zermatt in Switzerland from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Zermatt?
When is the best time to go to Zermatt? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Zermatt are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are May and June
For full information about the climate and weather in Zermatt a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Zermatt in january|
|very bad weather||Zermatt in february|
|very bad weather||Zermatt in march|
|very bad weather||Zermatt in april|
|very bad weather||Zermatt in may|
|very bad weather||Zermatt in june|
|tolerable weather||Zermatt in july|
|tolerable weather||Zermatt in august|
|very bad weather||Zermatt in september|
|very bad weather||Zermatt in october|
|very bad weather||Zermatt in november|
|very bad weather||Zermatt in december|
Weather and climate in Zermatt
- Between the months of january and may the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 7°C°C and it rains in may about 573mm.
- Between june and august the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 24°C and, in august, 26 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to -1°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Zermatt
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Zermatt: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Switzerland
Zermatt appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Switzerland
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved