When is the best time to go to Como?
When is the best time to go to Como? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Como are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, May, June, July and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Como a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||1°C/6°C||77mm||very bad weather||Como in january|
|February||2°C/8°C||122mm||very bad weather||Como in february|
|March||7°C/13°C||142mm||bad weather||Como in march|
|April||13°C/18°C||192mm||good weather||Como in april|
|May||17°C/21°C||231mm||good weather||Como in may|
|June||20°C/26°C||204mm||good weather||Como in june|
|July||23°C/29°C||190mm||good weather||Como in july|
|August||23°C/29°C||181mm||good weather||Como in august|
|September||18°C/24°C||154mm||good weather||Como in september|
|October||12°C/18°C||120mm||good weather||Como in october|
|November||7°C/11°C||227mm||bad weather||Como in november|
|December||2°C/6°C||101mm||very bad weather||Como in december|
Weather and climate in Como
- Between january and february the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 8°C as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 13°C and it rains in march about 142mm.
- From april to september the climate is favorable. It is for example 24°C as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 15°C and, in october, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 8°C and you can expect to have 227mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 13°C and you can expect to have 101mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Como
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Como: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Italy
Como appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.