Best time to go to Como Average weather of Como, Italy
Find the perfect time to visit Como in Italy from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Como?
When is the best time to go to Como? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Como are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, May, June, July and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Como a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Como in january|
|very bad weather||Como in february|
|bad weather||Como in march|
|good weather||Como in april|
|good weather||Como in may|
|good weather||Como in june|
|good weather||Como in july|
|good weather||Como in august|
|good weather||Como in september|
|good weather||Como in october|
|bad weather||Como in november|
|very bad weather||Como in december|
Weather and climate in Como
- Between january and february the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 8°C as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 13°C and it rains in march about 142mm.
- From april to september the climate is favorable. It is for example 24°C as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 15°C and, in october, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 8°C and you can expect to have 227mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 13°C and you can expect to have 101mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Italy
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Como
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Como: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Italy
Como appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Italy
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved