Best time to go to Lugano Average weather of Lugano, Switzerland
Discover the best time to visit Lugano in Switzerland from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Lugano?
When is the best time to go to Lugano? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lugano are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, May and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Lugano a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Lugano in january|
|very bad weather||Lugano in february|
|very bad weather||Lugano in march|
|tolerable weather||Lugano in april|
|good weather||Lugano in may|
|good weather||Lugano in june|
|good weather||Lugano in july|
|good weather||Lugano in august|
|good weather||Lugano in september|
|good weather||Lugano in october|
|very bad weather||Lugano in november|
|very bad weather||Lugano in december|
Weather and climate in Lugano
- From january to march the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 12°C°C and it rains about 105mm each month.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 12°C.
- Between may and october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 18°C°C.
- Between november and december the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages -0°C and you can expect to have 75mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Lugano
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Lugano: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Switzerland
Lugano appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Switzerland
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved