Best time to go to Strasbourg Average weather of Strasbourg, Alsace
Find the very best time to go to Strasbourg in Alsace from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Strasbourg?
When is the best time to go to Strasbourg? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Strasbourg are April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, May, July, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Strasbourg a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Strasbourg in january|
|very bad weather||Strasbourg in february|
|very bad weather||Strasbourg in march|
|good weather||Strasbourg in april|
|good weather||Strasbourg in may|
|good weather||Strasbourg in june|
|good weather||Strasbourg in july|
|good weather||Strasbourg in august|
|good weather||Strasbourg in september|
|tolerable weather||Strasbourg in october|
|bad weather||Strasbourg in november|
|very bad weather||Strasbourg in december|
Weather and climate in Strasbourg
- Between january and march the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 12°C°C and it rains about 33% of the time in march.
- Between april and september the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 22°C in average and it rains about 55mm each month.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. It is for example 17°C as maximum temperature in october.
- In the month of november the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 11°C°C and it rains about 40% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 6°C as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 15 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Strasbourg
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Strasbourg: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Alsace
Strasbourg appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Alsace appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Alsace
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved