Best time to go to Largs Average weather of Largs, Scotland
Discover the best time to go to Largs in Scotland from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Largs?
When is the best time to go to Largs? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Largs are June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are August, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Largs a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Largs in january|
|February||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Largs in february|
|March||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Largs in march|
|April||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Largs in april|
|May||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Largs in may|
|June||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Largs in june|
|July||58°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Largs in july|
|August||58°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Largs in august|
|September||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Largs in september|
|October||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Largs in october|
|November||45°F/49°F||bad weather||Largs in november|
|December||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Largs in december|
Weather and climate in Largs
- Between the months of january and march the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 45°F in average and it rains in march about 2.8in.
- Between april and may the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 39% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains about 51% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and, in november, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 43°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Largs
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Largs: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.