Best time to go to Bangor Average weather of Bangor, North Ireland
Find the very best time to visit Bangor in North Ireland from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bangor?
When is the best time to go to Bangor? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bangor are June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are August, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Bangor a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Bangor in january|
|February||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Bangor in february|
|March||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Bangor in march|
|April||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Bangor in april|
|May||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Bangor in may|
|June||54°F/61°F||good weather||Bangor in june|
|July||58°F/63°F||good weather||Bangor in july|
|August||56°F/63°F||good weather||Bangor in august|
|September||54°F/61°F||good weather||Bangor in september|
|October||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Bangor in october|
|November||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Bangor in november|
|December||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Bangor in december|
Weather and climate in Bangor
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 43°F.
- In april the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 52°F.
- In the month of november the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 52°F and, in november, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bangor
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bangor: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.