Best time to go to Dublin Average weather of Dublin, Ireland
Discover the most favorable time to go to Dublin in Ireland from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Dublin?
When is the best time to go to Dublin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dublin are June, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Dublin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Dublin in january|
|February||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Dublin in february|
|March||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Dublin in march|
|April||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Dublin in april|
|May||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Dublin in may|
|June||58°F/61°F||good weather||Dublin in june|
|July||59°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Dublin in july|
|August||59°F/65°F||good weather||Dublin in august|
|September||56°F/61°F||good weather||Dublin in september|
|October||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Dublin in october|
|November||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Dublin in november|
|December||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Dublin in december|
Weather and climate in Dublin
- In the month of january the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains in january about 1.3in.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F.
- From may to october the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains in october about 1.6in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and it rains about 1.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dublin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dublin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.