Best time to go to Bocholt Average weather of Bocholt, Germany
Find the very best time to visit Bocholt in Germany from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Bocholt?
When is the best time to go to Bocholt? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bocholt are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and December
Annual weather in Bocholt
For full information about the climate and weather in Bocholt a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F/41°F||very bad weather||Bocholt in january|
|February||36°F/43°F||very bad weather||Bocholt in february|
|March||40°F/52°F||very bad weather||Bocholt in march|
|April||47°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Bocholt in april|
|May||52°F/65°F||good weather||Bocholt in may|
|June||59°F/70°F||good weather||Bocholt in june|
|July||63°F/74°F||good weather||Bocholt in july|
|August||61°F/74°F||good weather||Bocholt in august|
|September||56°F/68°F||good weather||Bocholt in september|
|October||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Bocholt in october|
|November||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Bocholt in november|
|December||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Bocholt in december|
Weather and climate in Bocholt
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and august the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and it rains about 4.4in each month.
- In september the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains in september about 2.8in.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains about 3in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 43°F in average and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bocholt
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bocholt: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.