Best time to go to Melnik Average weather of Melnik, Bulgaria
Get the perfect time to go to Melnik in Bulgaria from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Melnik?
When is the best time to go to Melnik? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Melnik are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Melnik a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Melnik in january|
|very bad weather||Melnik in february|
|very bad weather||Melnik in march|
|good weather||Melnik in april|
|good weather||Melnik in may|
|good weather||Melnik in june|
|good weather||Melnik in july|
|good weather||Melnik in august|
|good weather||Melnik in september|
|good weather||Melnik in october|
|tolerable weather||Melnik in november|
|very bad weather||Melnik in december|
Weather and climate in Melnik
- From january to march the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains about 37% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains in october about 1.9in.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 65°F and it rains about 3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Melnik
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Melnik: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bulgaria
Melnik appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bulgaria appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.