Best time to go to Plovdiv Average weather of Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Find the perfect time to visit Plovdiv in Bulgaria from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Plovdiv?
When is the best time to go to Plovdiv? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Plovdiv are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are March, May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Plovdiv a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Plovdiv in january|
|very bad weather||Plovdiv in february|
|very bad weather||Plovdiv in march|
|good weather||Plovdiv in april|
|good weather||Plovdiv in may|
|good weather||Plovdiv in june|
|good weather||Plovdiv in july|
|perfect weather||Plovdiv in august|
|perfect weather||Plovdiv in september|
|good weather||Plovdiv in october|
|tolerable weather||Plovdiv in november|
|very bad weather||Plovdiv in december|
Weather and climate in Plovdiv
- Between january and march the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains in march about 2.8in.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of august the climate is perfect. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 67°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 0.9in.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 47°F and it rains in december about 2.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Plovdiv
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Plovdiv: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bulgaria
Plovdiv appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bulgaria appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.