Best time to go to Mullaitivu Average weather of Mullaitivu, Sri Lanka
Find the most favorable time to visit Mullaitivu in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Mullaitivu?
When is the best time to go to Mullaitivu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mullaitivu are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Mullaitivu
For full information about the climate and weather in Mullaitivu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Mullaitivu in january|
|February||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Mullaitivu in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Mullaitivu in march|
|April||85°F/88°F||good weather||Mullaitivu in april|
|May||86°F/88°F||good weather||Mullaitivu in may|
|June||85°F/86°F||good weather||Mullaitivu in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||perfect weather||Mullaitivu in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||good weather||Mullaitivu in august|
|September||83°F/85°F||good weather||Mullaitivu in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Mullaitivu in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Mullaitivu in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Mullaitivu in december|
Weather and climate in Mullaitivu
Mullaitivu enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry summer) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Mullaitivu is 85°F (ranging from 81°F in january to 88°F in april). Annual rainfall is 72.8in, with a minimum of 1.4in in march and a maximum of 18in in november.
- In january the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 81°F.
- Between february and march the climate is perfect. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in march.
- Between the months of april and september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and you can expect to have 6.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mullaitivu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mullaitivu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Mullaitivu
Chargement en cours
Legend: Mullaitivu other locations