Best time to go to Mannar Island Average weather of Mannar Island, Sri Lanka
Find the best time to visit Mannar Island in Sri Lanka from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Mannar Island?
When is the best time to go to Mannar Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mannar Island are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- November is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Mannar Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Mannar Island in january|
|February||79°F/86°F||perfect weather||Mannar Island in february|
|March||83°F/88°F||good weather||Mannar Island in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||good weather||Mannar Island in april|
|May||86°F/90°F||good weather||Mannar Island in may|
|June||85°F/88°F||good weather||Mannar Island in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||perfect weather||Mannar Island in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||good weather||Mannar Island in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||good weather||Mannar Island in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Mannar Island in october|
|November||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Mannar Island in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Mannar Island in december|
Weather and climate in Mannar Island
- In january the climate is good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in january.
- In the month of february the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in february about 2.8in.
- Between the months of march and september the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in september, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mannar Island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mannar Island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.