Best time to go to Kayts Average weather of Kayts, Sri Lanka
Find the best time to visit Kayts in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Kayts?
When is the best time to go to Kayts? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kayts are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Kayts a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Kayts in january|
|February||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kayts in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Kayts in march|
|April||85°F/88°F||good weather||Kayts in april|
|May||86°F/88°F||good weather||Kayts in may|
|June||85°F/86°F||good weather||Kayts in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||perfect weather||Kayts in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||good weather||Kayts in august|
|September||83°F/85°F||good weather||Kayts in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Kayts in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Kayts in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Kayts in december|
Weather and climate in Kayts
- In the month of january the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 81°F.
- Between february and march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- Between april and september the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 28% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains in december about 12.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kayts
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kayts: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.