Best time to go to Talas Average weather of Talas, Kyrgyzstan
Discover the very best time to visit Talas in Kyrgyzstan from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Talas?
When is the best time to go to Talas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Talas are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- December is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Talas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Talas in january|
|very bad weather||Talas in february|
|very bad weather||Talas in march|
|bad weather||Talas in april|
|good weather||Talas in may|
|good weather||Talas in june|
|perfect weather||Talas in july|
|perfect weather||Talas in august|
|good weather||Talas in september|
|bad weather||Talas in october|
|very bad weather||Talas in november|
|very bad weather||Talas in december|
Weather and climate in Talas
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 43°F and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains in july about 1.1in.
- In august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and it rains about 13% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 34°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Talas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Talas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Kyrgyzstan
Talas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Kyrgyzstan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.