Best time to go to Jalal-Abad Average weather of Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan
Discover the perfect time to go to Jalal-Abad in Kyrgyzstan from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Jalal-Abad?
When is the best time to go to Jalal-Abad? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jalal-Abad are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Jalal-Abad has dry periods in July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Jalal-Abad a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Jalal-Abad in january|
|very bad weather||Jalal-Abad in february|
|tolerable weather||Jalal-Abad in march|
|good weather||Jalal-Abad in april|
|good weather||Jalal-Abad in may|
|perfect weather||Jalal-Abad in june|
|perfect weather||Jalal-Abad in july|
|perfect weather||Jalal-Abad in august|
|perfect weather||Jalal-Abad in september|
|good weather||Jalal-Abad in october|
|very bad weather||Jalal-Abad in november|
|very bad weather||Jalal-Abad in december|
Weather and climate in Jalal-Abad
- Between january and february the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 43°F°C and it rains about 24% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains about 23% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains about 28% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains in september about 0.2in.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C.
- In november the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and it rains in november about 1.1in.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 59°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jalal-Abad
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jalal-Abad: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Kyrgyzstan
Jalal-Abad appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Kyrgyzstan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.