Best time to go to Tash-Kumyr Average weather of Tash-Kumyr, Kyrgyzstan
Get the best time to visit Tash-Kumyr in Kyrgyzstan from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Tash-Kumyr?
When is the best time to go to Tash-Kumyr? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tash-Kumyr are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Tash-Kumyr has dry periods in July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Tash-Kumyr a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Tash-Kumyr in january|
|very bad weather||Tash-Kumyr in february|
|good weather||Tash-Kumyr in march|
|perfect weather||Tash-Kumyr in april|
|perfect weather||Tash-Kumyr in may|
|perfect weather||Tash-Kumyr in june|
|good weather||Tash-Kumyr in july|
|good weather||Tash-Kumyr in august|
|perfect weather||Tash-Kumyr in september|
|perfect weather||Tash-Kumyr in october|
|tolerable weather||Tash-Kumyr in november|
|very bad weather||Tash-Kumyr in december|
Weather and climate in Tash-Kumyr
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and it rains in february about 0.9in.
- In march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- From april to may the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 18% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in august, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and october the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains about 11% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and it rains about 0.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tash-Kumyr
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tash-Kumyr: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Kyrgyzstan
Tash-Kumyr appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Kyrgyzstan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.