Best time to go to Arslanbob Average weather of Arslanbob, Kyrgyzstan
Find the perfect time to go to Arslanbob in Kyrgyzstan from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Arslanbob?
When is the best time to go to Arslanbob? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Arslanbob are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Arslanbob has dry periods in July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Arslanbob a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Arslanbob in january|
|very bad weather||Arslanbob in february|
|very bad weather||Arslanbob in march|
|good weather||Arslanbob in april|
|good weather||Arslanbob in may|
|perfect weather||Arslanbob in june|
|perfect weather||Arslanbob in july|
|perfect weather||Arslanbob in august|
|perfect weather||Arslanbob in september|
|good weather||Arslanbob in october|
|very bad weather||Arslanbob in november|
|very bad weather||Arslanbob in december|
Weather and climate in Arslanbob
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. It is for example 43°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- From june to september the climate is perfect. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in october.
- Between november and december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 43°F and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Arslanbob
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Arslanbob: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Kyrgyzstan
Arslanbob appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Kyrgyzstan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.