Best time to go to Chetumal Average weather of Chetumal, Mexico
Find the best time to go to Chetumal in Mexico from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Chetumal?
When is the best time to go to Chetumal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chetumal are January, February, March, April, May, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- June is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Chetumal
For full information about the climate and weather in Chetumal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Chetumal in january
|Chetumal in february
|Chetumal in march
|Chetumal in april
|Chetumal in may
|Chetumal in june
|Chetumal in july
|Chetumal in august
|Chetumal in september
|Chetumal in october
|Chetumal in november
|Chetumal in december
Weather and climate in Chetumal
- Between january and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 21% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 11.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains in august about 8.7in.
- In the month of september the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in september, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 15% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chetumal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chetumal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Chetumal
Find out when Chetumal has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Chetumal
- Very low season in Chetumal
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Chetumal
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, July and November.
- High season in Chetumal
The number of visitors to Chetumal is high in: April and August.
- Peak season in Chetumal
The largest number of tourists visiting Chetumal is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Chetumal month by month
Best time for low prices in Chetumal
Average prices of hotels in Chetumal month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Chetumal. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Chetumal
On average, it costs $ 73 per day to hire a car in Chetumal. This price varies by $ 15 depending on the month. In october, hiring a car costs an average of $ 67 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 81.