Best time to go to Chetumal Average weather of Chetumal, Mexico
Find the best time to go to Chetumal in Mexico from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Chetumal?
When is the best time to go to Chetumal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chetumal are January, February, March, April, May, July, August, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- June is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Chetumal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/83°F||good weather||Chetumal in january|
|February||76°F/85°F||good weather||Chetumal in february|
|March||77°F/86°F||good weather||Chetumal in march|
|April||79°F/90°F||good weather||Chetumal in april|
|May||81°F/90°F||good weather||Chetumal in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Chetumal in june|
|July||83°F/90°F||good weather||Chetumal in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||good weather||Chetumal in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Chetumal in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||good weather||Chetumal in october|
|November||76°F/85°F||good weather||Chetumal in november|
|December||74°F/83°F||good weather||Chetumal in december|
Weather and climate in Chetumal
- Between january and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 32% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 5.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains in august about 4.4in.
- In the month of september the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in september, 18 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 22% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chetumal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chetumal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.