Best time to go to Vieux Fort Average weather of Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia
Discover the perfect time to visit Vieux Fort in Saint Lucia from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Vieux Fort?
When is the best time to go to Vieux Fort? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Vieux Fort are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July, August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Vieux Fort a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in january|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in february|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in march|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in april|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in may|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in june|
|tolerable weather||Vieux Fort in july|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in august|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in september|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in october|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in november|
|good weather||Vieux Fort in december|
Weather and climate in Vieux Fort
- Between january and march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- From april to december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Vieux Fort
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Vieux Fort: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Saint Lucia
Vieux Fort appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Saint Lucia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.