Best time to go to Choiseul Average weather of Choiseul, Saint Lucia
Get the most favorable time to visit Choiseul in Saint Lucia from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Choiseul?
When is the best time to go to Choiseul? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Choiseul are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Choiseul a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Choiseul in january|
|good weather||Choiseul in february|
|good weather||Choiseul in march|
|good weather||Choiseul in april|
|good weather||Choiseul in may|
|good weather||Choiseul in june|
|tolerable weather||Choiseul in july|
|good weather||Choiseul in august|
|good weather||Choiseul in september|
|good weather||Choiseul in october|
|good weather||Choiseul in november|
|good weather||Choiseul in december|
Weather and climate in Choiseul
- Between january and march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 30% of the time in march.
- From april to december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Choiseul
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Choiseul: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Saint Lucia
Choiseul appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Saint Lucia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.